CONSULTANCY TO CONDUCT MARKET FEASIBILITY STUDY AND DEVELOP
A BUSINESS CASE AND INVESTMENT MEMORANDUM FOR CHAPERONE LTD
The Lesotho National Development Corporation intends to engage a consulting firm to conduct a
comprehensive market feasibility study and develop a business case and investment memorandum for
Chaperone Ltd, a fintech company specialising in the development of payment platforms. The outcomes of
these studies shall be used by LNDC and potential investors to inform investment decisions while Chaperone
engages in an investor roadshow to raise additional capital to finance its expansion plans.
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain bidding documents and further information by emailing
The consulting firm should possess the following qualifications and expertise:
- Proven experience in conducting market feasibility studies.
- Demonstrable experience in developing business cases and investment memorandums.
- In-depth knowledge of the fintech and neo-banking sectors.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Sponsor Accreditation
- Education:ï¿½The Team Leader should have a Master & degree or equivalent in a relevant field, such as
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Masters in Economics, statistics or econometrics, or finance
- Experience:ï¿½The Team leader should have at least 5 years of experience in the fintech and neo- banking.
They should also have experience in conducting feasibility studies and developing business plans.
- Skills:ï¿½The experts should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. They should also be able to
collect and analyse data, develop financial models, and write clear and concise reports.
- Knowledge:ï¿½The experts should have a deep understanding of the fintech and neo-banking industry, as
well as the global financial sector landscape.
Bidding will be conducted through the quality and cost-based selection (QCBS)
Technical and Financial Proposals must be emailed to email@example.com on or before 28th of September
2023 at 12:30pm. Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered. Bids will be opened publicly
at 2:30pm same day.
All bids must be accompanied by valid tradersâ€™ licence, tax clearance and power of attorney forthe authorised
The LNDC reserves the right to cancel the tender, reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
The corporation is not bound to accept the lowest or any bid.
PRIVATE BAG A96
RFP#: LNDC-DF-230804-CQBS – August 2023
Together We Build Sustainable Industry