Title: Marketing and Sales Office
Reporting to: Head of Commercial and Marketing
Duty Station: Marketing and Commercial department
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining long-term relations with customers
- Addressing any customer queries and guiding them with their purchasing decisions
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed record of all sales
- Preparing and presenting sales reports to the higher management
- Assisting in the development and implementation of sales targets
- develop various promotional activities
- Researching current market trends and making a note of customer requirements
- Reviewing competitor product offerings
- Making cold calls to attract potential customers
- Developing effective sales strategies
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital medial platforms
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Sales Officer, Sales Lead, Senior Sales Representative Marketing Officer or a similar position in the Sales and Marketing department, experience of working in a Print media sector is an added advantage
- Complete knowledge of various sales techniques and developments in the sales industry
- Holding an impressive track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct in-depth research
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
- Proven work experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
How to apply
Applications along with a CV and three traceable references with existing telephone numbers and email addresses should be emailed to email@example.com no later than September 16, 2022.