COUNCIL ON HIGHER EDUCATION (CHE)
The Council on Higher Education (CHE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of ICT Systems Support Manager.
Purpose of the Job
To manage and control CHEâ€™s IT assets, such as computer systems, software, networks, and data. To manage the organizationâ€™s software needs, including carrying out installation of necessary software, as well as the safe protection of the IT base of the CHE by installing necessary protection tools, such as the Anti-virus software and other software needs. To manage the IT support staff, designs and implements IT policies and procedures, ensures the security and backup of data, and handles the budget and cost-effectiveness of IT operations.
Qualifications: Degree in ICT, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
Experience: At least 5 years related work experience, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industryâ€™s best practice processes.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to trouble shoot, support and provide computer business solutions
To apply: Application letters accompanied by
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and their contact details
- Certificate of Verification of Qualifications
- Certified Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
Must be delivered to the CHE offices located at 5 BOWKER ROAD, OLD EUROPA, OPPOSITE CENTRE FOR ACCOUNTING STUDIES by 4.00 pm on Friday 21st July, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.
For a more detailed job profile please visit our Website: www.che.ac.ls
Only applications which meet the required criteria will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.